An award winning 100% organic balm cleanser (Soil Association award for best cleanser and Janey Lee Grace Gold Award 2016) containing hand-made plant extracts to restore skin tone and deeply cleanse without stripping the skin. This organic detoxifying cleanser is great for troubled skin as it cleanses deep into the pores. Stressed or dull skin will come up glowing. Use with our muslin cloths for best effect as a ‘hot cloth’ face cleanser. With average twice daily use, one 50ml pot should last for approximately 3 months.
Winner of the prestigious Soil Association Award for Best organic Cleanser.
Using a rich, nourishing cleansing balm like our Organic Detoxifying Cleanser will keep your skin silky and well hydrated. Cleansing balms are pretty much a must-have for a skin-care routine: they treat even the most delicate complexions, when you’re dry and flaky and using water hurts! Massaging in a cleansing balm and wiping it away with a hot, damp cloth is the ultimate in skin-soothing comfort, the result -smooth, clean, hydrated skin. Make this an essential part of your cleanse, tone and moisturise routine. Using a balm cleanser instead of a wet wash cleanser can take a bit of getting used to. However, once you do you will always want to use for removing the day’s grime and stubborn eye make up, without tears!
Our Organic Detoxifying Cleanser contains fantastic herbs (infused by us in our own laboratories) so it detoxifies too, penetrating into the deep layers of your skin to help with a variety of skin conditions from dry to oily, irritated to dull.
- Penetrates deep into the skin to clear pores without stripping the skins’ natural oils.
- Promotes tissue repair and reduces inflammation.
- Great for troubled skin as will not irritate.
- Highly effective and safe for eye make-up removal.
- Restores skin tone, smooths and reduces inflammation.
- Contains burdock, which is used for restoring skin tone and smoothness and is used for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Contains yarrow, proven to reduce pores and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Use with our muslin cloths for best effect. (Massage in, wipe off excess with a tissue, especially if removing eye make-up then ‘polish’ with a warm, damp, muslin cloth).
- Tired, stressed or dull skin will be a thing of the past!
For those new to cleansing balms, they are oil-based cleansers that remain solid at room temperature. Warmed in the hands and massaged onto the skin, then removed with a warm, damp cloth (we personally prefer organic muslin.) They cleanse beautifully, removing all traces of makeup while leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth, plump and hydrated. They are good for all skin types (yes, even oily) and especially good for those looking for anti-ageing products.
Available with a fresh, lemony smell or for those that prefer a floral scent try our geranium cleanser. Both have the same fantastic properties.