Preparing for your photo shoot or wedding is just as important as the shoot or special day. Your photographs are going to portray you and be an ever-lasting keepsake so you need to feel super-confident about the way you look and feel. Preparing your skin with a specialist facial treatment designed to bring out your natural beauty will not only help you feel good and boost your confidence, but will also give you the photographs you can be proud of.
A regular specialist facial can do the following:
- Brighten your skin so that light reflects off your skin giving you a soft, dewy glow.
- Clear blemishes and improve skin texture and appearance.
- Plump out fine lines and wrinkles so that you look and feel radiant and youthful.
- Hydrate the skin making makeup much easier to apply, helping it look flawless and natural.
- Smooth, exfoliated skin prevents that ‘made up’ look because makeup pigment cannot attach itself to your dead skin cells.
- Dewy skin prevents makeup from looking dry, dull and flaky.
- Invigorating lifting massage techniques revitalise and tone the skin and muscle helping you look rejuvenated and feel great too!
- You won’t look back wishing you’d made more effort with your skin.
One or two treatments before your wedding or a photo shoot will usually be enough if you’ve got good skin, but if you’re experiencing breakouts or just don’t know what to use on your skin, its best to plan ahead and seek the advice of an expert who has studied skin science.
If you’re having your photos taken in a studio for your business page or family portrait, a facial can really make all the difference. The bright lights are going to highlight every flaw, which is OK because our flaws are beautiful, but there are certain blemishes we don’t need!.
If you’re getting married and want that flawless, young looking skin, then you need to book in for a series of monthly treatments to deal with hydration, blemish and ageing issues. I’d recommend starting six months before the event. If you have problematic skin like rosacea or acne, I’d advise twelve months which will give your skin a fair chance to heal.
Long term benefits of looking after your skin is a much healthier, less lined and more youthful looking skin. This includes choosing and using the right products – understanding your skin’s needs, eating right and paying more attention to how you look after yourself.
I offer a complimentary Advanced Skincare Analysis where you’ll discover tweaks you can make to your lifestyle, nutrition, skincare and treatments that can make all the difference to the way you look, and feel. My exclusive, health-giving facial treatments will leave your skin singing with joy! Take a look at my five star reviews on TripAdvisor and the website, as well as all the gossip on Facebook – Soothe Skin and Insta – soothe_skin.
To book please click here: www.soothe-therapies.com/book-now